• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No start have fuel just read RENNIX GURU"S

Wwildman

NAXJA Forum User
Ok it is a 89 rennix I can make it run if I put voltage to on of the pink wires on the B+ latch relay then it will run fine .
I have swapped the relays and the same thing.
so my question is where do the wires go on the B+ latch relay
I know
#30 is battery voltage
I want to know what the two pink wires goto and what do the two black with white tracer goto

The +B latch relay allows the ECU to cycle the IAC after shutdown to prepare for the next start. IIRC you have a ground, signal to the fuel pump relay and signal to the ECU. I found the wiring a couple weeks ago, if I find it again I'll share.

the center hole in the plug is blank 87a, 30 is a red hot wire , 87 and 85 are both pink wires, 86 is a black wire ground .
the black ground comes from # 86 post comes from the A9 output from the ecu . the pink wire #85 is pink output from B10 from the ecu, the red is #30 power source from the C terminal on a 4way plug near the RH shock tower. and there is one more pink wire also from the ecu and spliced into the first pink wire it also terminates at the diagnostic connector at D-5 slot. my guess is if you have power your not getting a ground signal to energize the circut.
The power to the B+ relay comes from an orange fusable link located on the starter relay.
The black wire comes from the ecu and is spliced to also terminate at the large diagnostic connector D-3 slot hope this helps , if not ill keep diggin.

Well I know who to invite to the wrench fest when I start to put this 88 MJ together. ;)

Back