• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New XJ Owner (Victorville Area)

Here is the look I'm going for. I plan on having it painted in a drab olive green with a satin finish. Will spray all the logos in black. interior might be done in a mix of black and cammo. Would like to do a full cage, rock sliders, front and rear bumper, roof rack, ect ect

MyConceptforthejeep.jpg

You're planning on running 500 watt halogen shop lights on the rack? :eek:

A friend of mine has the ARB Bullbar on his XJ. He loves it. Its plenty tough, but it looks like it hangs a bit low in front and he has gotten it caught up a couple times.

Welcome to Naxja Mr.G!

Or like this
TTC2007007.jpg

Mr.G & Family said:
Here is the look I'm going for. I plan on having it painted in a drab olive green with a satin finish. Will spray all the logos in black. interior might be done in a mix of black and cammo. Would like to do a full cage, rock sliders, front and rear bumper, roof rack, ect ect

MyConceptforthejeep.jpg

Mr.G & Family said:
ROTFLMAO...... No I photoshopped those light on there.
Ha ha, that's what I figured, "halogen work light" is just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the picture and I thought it was funny.

We have a set of 5 tires 305/70/16 Baja Claws 300.00 a good price? Looks like the 4 tires are 75% tread left and the 5th has 100% tread left. Should I go with these and just buy a 16 black wheel? Or stick with a 15" wheel?

DSC05296.jpg

DSC05294.jpg

DSC05293.jpg

DSC05295.jpg

for those tires, that is a dirt cheap price! If you don't mind runnin a 16, I'd say go for it! If later you want to go back to 15s, black steelies aren't expensive. Mine were like $42/ea brand new. I got em with 4 tires for $400 with 100 miles on em.

If I get those , ill sell the rims and just buy some black steel 16" wheels.

Back