• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Rubber

nosdujshsdl

NAXJA Forum User
I just ordered a set of 35/12.50 General Grabbers with the outlined red letters, we'll see how they look. I'll post photos once they're mounted tomorrow afternoon.

Nice! Post away!

Dude, I'm so jealous. Even with a call to the PR rep at their international headquarters in Fort Mill, I wasn't able to locate a single set for sale in the US a couple weeks ago. I think you're going to love those tires.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Official tire sponsor for JeepSpeed, sponsored the Ford Raptor team in Baja and another team in Dakar. I haven't seen reviews of them in mud or rocks, but high speed stuff, these tires own from all the reviews I've read. Plus they have red letters, can't argue with that.

I'll buy them from you. A one-off set of tires must be worth a fortune.

Honestly though, the Grabbers are supposed to be extremely good for high speed (ECORS) stuff. That's why I was after them, but all the west coast guys bought them up.

I had to get 3 shipped in from Miami and one from Vermont lol, but shipping was still only $52. I'll post pictures tonight once they're mounted. Here is a teaser photo.

picture.php

I had to get 3 shipped in from Miami and one from Vermont lol, but shipping was still only $52. I'll post pictures tonight once they're mounted. Here is a teaser photo.

picture.php

Want to come play at the Painted Paradise Farm in Bishopville?

When? I have to work tomorrow unfortunately, off sunday though.

Well I could do it Sunday. I was going to start on the suck down winch Saturday. After I posted I thought he would problaby just go up to Gulches. LOL!

When are you going to Gulches to test them out? Or will you go somewhere else?

Not sure, supposed to be doing trail repairs and a ride at exit 33 the 5th, but its nothing but sand.

Ahh, I have always wanted to check that out. Just cannot seem ot get it together. What kinda repairs do they need there?

mainly closing off unauthorized entrances, so those that dont pay cant get in. its maybe 20 mins from my house.

Yea I know where it is. My parents have a house about 10 min from there. I go there quite a bit. They have about 50 acres to play on. It's off exit 22 going North toward Lexigton on US 1.

Back