• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Product! Get your SoCal PINT GLASSES here!

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Are you thirsty?

Buy a NAXJA SoCal Chapter 10 year anniversary pint glass here!

10YearPintGlass.JPG

Simply go to this website, cart the item, and give us your money. We will ship them via USPS Flat Rate Boxes directly to you.

FYI I've enabled Will Call shipping. Feel free to order your items and we'll deliver them to you at the upcoming Orange County Meet and Greet, SoCal Tech Day, or the Moab Fall Fling!

What kind of beer does it come with? and if we bring our glass to an event with a keg do we get free beer?

Done.

Shipping was more expensive then 2 glasses combined. Ouch.

Yeah, the flat rate system isn't always cheap but makes it a whole lot easier for us to package/process (plus we get the boxes free!).

I was going for 4 but at 17$ for shipping, ouch. Let me see if I can get over having to be around any BOD members at any up and coming events, if so then I will order a 4 or 8 pack for will call.

Re: Re: New Product! Get your SoCal PINT GLASSES here!

I was going for 4 but at 17$ for shipping, ouch. Let me see if I can get over having to be around any BOD members at any up and coming events, if so then I will order a 4 or 8 pack for will call.

Rob I'll have a box in Fullerton.

I will order my 4 maybe 8 then and get them from you?

I have to go see tony in corona one of these weekends when I can get away from the wife and kids, I could probably drop a set off for you if meeting up with Karstic doesn't work out Rob.

I have to pick mine up from Jerkboy anyway :D

I havent had them this long. And I doubt tue I will have them either. Life is busy.. I will order and put "pick up from karstic"

Bought a 4 pack.

Please get them for me karstic, and I will get them from you next week or so..

Thanks

Last edited:
Got my four. Thanks, Geoff, for offering the "never ending refill with Ommegang" option. That will come in handy.

David Bricker / SYR

Back