• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New paying member ???

Hillbillyman

NAXJA Forum User
Just became a paying member and have a couple of ??? that I can not find the answers to by searching.

With the paid subscription does that make me a (member) of NAXJA or just a paying subscriber to the site?

I found the member application page as well and need to know whether to fill it out or not? EDIT>>> Figured out that is for those that choose to mail in there payment.

How to find my member number?
How do I change my screen name?
MYYJ doesn't fit anymore.
Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all on the trail runs and events.

Last edited:
Whats going on. anyone can be on here, but to be a member of naxja you gotta fork out a few bucks get your card member number and sticker and your good to go. Screen name contact a mod/admin.

You paid your money and your screen name is in "red" therefore you are a full-fledged member

How to find my member number? You'll be receiving a membership card in the mail with your number on it.You can also click on the thread in the "members" area of the forums, that G.Sequoia posted, titled "member roster" and scroll down until you see your name and your member number will also be there.

How do I change my screen name? At the bottom of the main forums page is a section titled "user support".Thats where you can request a name change.

Back