• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Offroad Park in NY!

Egodfrey

NAXJA Forum User
New Offroad Park....In NY!!!!!
So i have heard from a good source that there will be a new offroad park oppening in NY in the near future.

Its suppose to have everything from mud to axle breaking rocks.

From what i hear they have a few trails already cut.

They are called Rocs trails. And will be located in Wurtsburo NY. Where i grew up and my parents still live :D

I can testify that the mountain above wurtsburo has some Crazy rocks!

They have started a web page and im sure are working on improving it, its just a main page now with a way to contact them. I have already contacted for more info. I will keep you all posted if i hear anythign else.
http://rocstrails.com/#
Just figured I'd inform you guys!!

Erik

Holy shit. I've ALWAYS wanted to wheel in the sort of terrain the gunks offered, but all the land was protected. I WILL be making trips here!!!

Know the guy doing this? Id def be interested in trail cutting

I sent them an email. Ill keep you posted on any updates.

Hopefullly this pans out. The rocks on the mountain above wurtsburo are nuts. I grew up there.

wow that's only a 3 hour drive! I'd go.

and the really important part is that I only have to drive a few miles in mass before I hit the CT border, at which point no one cares about my inspection sticker.

90 acres from what i hear, its someones private land they are opening up.

Yea, but if its only minutes from me then its great for me.

And having grown up there i know the potential for the rocks is great.

Thats awesome! I hope it works out. Where in wurts is it?
Not sure yet, waiting for more clarification. But i have an idea where it is. And if its where i think then the crawlign is gunna be nice.

I knew youd be excited, your crazy close too.

Only 3 hours, this is of interest to me

Good shit!... and even if its only 90 acres it could be alot of fun... Theres a spot I wheeled in CT that was only 10 acres and it took all day to cover!

NIIICE!!... i wonder if this is finally happening as a result of THIS...

i'm gonna keep my eyes & ears open for when it's open, but if u hear anything first, keep us updated E

NIIICE!!... i wonder if this is finally happening as a result of THIS...

i'm gonna keep my eyes & ears open for when it's open, but if u hear anything first, keep us updated E

Yea, the guy hasnt gotten back to me yet.

I doubt it has to do with your link, I know the guy who started that, and plus from what I hear its private land.

I got an email from them

Thank you for the email, we are currently in the process of opening up a new location in Orange County NY. We are shooting for an April opening date and will keep you posted when things are finalized. Thank you for the support and like you I got fed up with the 3 hour drive to have a good time. Rocs Trails will definitely be on the forum soon we are just trying to work out all the fine details and aquire the new parcel of land. Again thank you for the email.

I got an email from them

Thank you for the email, we are currently in the process of opening up a new location in Orange County NY. We are shooting for an April opening date and will keep you posted when things are finalized. Thank you for the support and like you I got fed up with the 3 hour drive to have a good time. Rocs Trails will definitely be on the forum soon we are just trying to work out all the fine details and aquire the new parcel of land. Again thank you for the email.

Glad to hear you heard from them, i gotta check my email.

BTW im at my parents house for the holidays for the next week. (where you got the tires)

So if you want to get together for some wheeling or just a drink lemme know

Glad to hear you heard from them, i gotta check my email.

BTW im at my parents house for the holidays for the next week. (where you got the tires)

So if you want to get together for some wheeling or just a drink lemme know

ok cool I have to see where there going to send me for work but as long as they dont send me to albany I should be up for a drink or two thursday or friday night.

Back