• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ChuckQue

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone! I already posted a couple days ago in one of the other sub forums, but, I figured I should probably post in here too. My name is Chuck, and I'm from the Fullerton area of OC. I've always been a fan of off highway stuff (grew up spending a LOT of time driving the sketchy DIY roads of the family ranch in Pala), and my first 4x4 was a 99' Tacoma with a frankenlift on 31's. I loved that thing. I took it up a lot of roads I probably shouldnt have, never once got stuck (pure luck). Sold the truck in '08 and bought a '08 GT500 Cobra, which was fun as hell but I always missed having a 4x4. The XJ's were on my wish list, and I told myself I'd buy one someday and turn it into something to enjoy on the weekends at the ranch. Fast forward to a month ago, and I picked up a 2001 XJ in pretty good condition. 119k miles, felt solid, and came on a RE 3.5" superflex with the RE adjustable track bar and sway ar disconnects, all sitting on top of 32" BFG MT's. I was damned happy!

Funny thing is, the wife was verrry apprehensive about me buying a 14 year old Jeep. Once she drove it, she fell in love. Heh.

Anyway, just wanted to say I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge and information you all have established here. It's already been helpful! I'm sure at some point I'll be bribing someone here with pizza, beer, cigars, whatever, for help.

I'll get some photos up today!

Any of you guys going to offroad expo this weekend?

I was planning on attending but unfortunately it landed on the same weekend as the Chaparral Motorsports annual parking lot sale and my son needs dirtbike gear.

Back