• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW HATS! BLACK, CAMO & PINK!!

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
I recently placed an order for hats, they are going to be flex style hats similar to the previous hats. The camouflage hats are going to be more of a real tree type camouflage, the pink will be pink on pink and limited availability. Hats should be available in the store within the next 2 to 3 weeks

Re: NEW HATS! BLACK, CAMO & PINK!!

SWEET! i will like to see the camo ones.

Yay!

BOO!!!

J/K

99SJ 'Couldn't stand the positivity in here' Ex

BOO!!!

J/K

99SJ 'Couldn't stand the positivity in here' Ex

BOO? Your sad you have more choices now?

Ram" People have asked for a couple more choices and are getting it" Rod

They have been ordered. Just waiting on the company that makes them to get them done.

mac 'schwag' gyvr

What he said.^

It is funny you asked tho, mac and I were talking about them yesterday after I stopped to check on them.

Soon.

kool. Was just curious.

k "killed the cat" man

Not as curious as the guy that wrote the check...lol

Thanks for the update Dan.....

Ram" I was not worried Dan is on it" Rod.

Saw you posting about these :rtm: make with some pictures damn it!

:D

Sounds good. i will probably wait till Ramathorn gets back from MOAB to order, don't want to put anything on his plate till he is done having fun.

We had some issues with the hat guy, which is what the delay has been. We are no longer using this company.

I am bringing the hats to Moab with me. If you want to save the shipping and know someone that is going to be there, PayPal the store and leave a message and we can get it to the appropriate person.

MWC hat train!

We had some issues with the hat guy, which is what the delay has been. We are no longer using this company.

I am bringing the hats to Moab with me. If you want to save the shipping and know someone that is going to be there, PayPal the store and leave a message and we can get it to the appropriate person.

MWC hat train!

Yay! I'll grab one of each color....if Jason will wear the pink one all week......

Back