• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Neu from Arkansas

FlatBlack

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. I'm from Northwest Arkansas. I go to school at U of A.

I have a 92 XJ with a 4" lift, 15" Steelies with 31x10.5 Buckshots, open diffs, basket on top, Safari Snorkel. All mods were done by PO.

The PO tells me he got on a Jeep forum and they gave him hell about the ganky rear bumper he "fabbed" haha.

PIC-0084.jpg

This is my roommate's 01 XJ

KX2X1387.jpg

Not looking to do anything too crazy with my Jeep. Maybe just a HD front bumper with a winch, upgrade the axles, rock rails.

WARNING: Non-Jeep content

I realise you guys probably don't give a flying f*** what else I drive, but here they are
biggrin.gif

I have a 1978 Datsun 280Z that I turbo swapped, running on MegaSquirt [V3 MS1 Extra board]. Pretty much everything is new. The dash is the only thing I haven't had out of the car.

I run in SSM in Solo events.

DSC02997.jpg

Just got into Subarus after some snafus in the snow this past winter. I have an AWD 1996 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wagon.

I got the shell for free then swapped in a EJ22/5MT drivetrain I bought for $400. It's slow as piss but a blast on dirt/gravel. It's stock for now. Might do a turbo swap and MegaSquirt later on.

DSC0975.jpg

Hahahaha, this is the forum. :roflmao: I remember that bumper. Welcome! The problem was is that he didn't take criticism very well at all and didn't take advice from anyone either. Nice 280Z BTW!

Hahahaha, this is the forum. :roflmao: I remember that bumper. Welcome! The problem was is that he didn't take criticism very well at all and didn't take advice from anyone either. Nice 280Z BTW!

Sounds like someone else I know... :dunno: Welcome to the board, man!

You don't know much do you? To the OP...sorry for jacking your thread, but we hate this Flexd character and have to let everyone know.

You don't know much do you? To the OP...sorry for jacking your thread, but we hate this Flexd character and have to let everyone know.

And this guy has a thing for members sister-in-laws, well just one! :D

And this guy has a thing for members sister-in-laws, well just one! :D

Hell yeah, I have a thing for her!! She's my baby!

Lol I remember that post... I thought it was cool he was trying to 'share' the plans but the design had 'some' flaws lol.... Hope to see ya at WinterFest or somewhere!

So, the monitor on my work PC is jank. I can't really see the pics from the other thread too well, so I have no idea what it looks like. Do you have any plans to rebuild/repair/replace that bumper then?

ZOMG OT!11!!

He gave me the stock rear with the Jeep. I was going to put it back on. I might try to get a D-link rear bumper if I can find a cheap one.

He was pretty stoked about it when he built it [He's my good friend btw haha] and sent me a picture of it on Facebook. I was trying not to laugh and told him it was kind of useless because anything that hit the car would hit the hatch before the "bumper."

I consider Arky-saw Midwest. I'm from South Louisiana. Should I be in the SouthEast chapter?

Thanks for the compliment on my 280Z - she's my baby.

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1033991&highlight=custom+rear+bumper

Haha that's the thread!! I hadn't seen it until now. Classic.

Last edited:
ZOMG OT!11!!

He gave me the stock rear with the Jeep.

He was pretty stoked about it when he built it [He's my good friend btw haha] and sent me a picture of it on Facebook. I was trying not to laugh and told him it was kind of useless because anything that hit the car would hit the hatch before the "bumper."

I consider Arky-saw Midwest. I'm from South Louisiana.

Should I be in the SouthEast chapter?

Thanks for the compliment on my 280Z - she's my baby.

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1033991&highlight=custom+rear+bumper

Haha that's the thread!! I hadn't seen it until now. Classic.

He seemed like he knew kinda what to do but went in the complete opposite direction of what we were trying to send him.

Welcome...

I was at Superlift in Hot Springs a few years back.
nice trails.

BOB

Back