• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Needed Asap: MJ cab or complete truck

Jays siik xj

NAXJA Forum User
Just found out my buddy was rear ended in his MJ yesterday on the fwy, He rolled it onto its lid and slid across the fwy...

Looking to to buy a new truck for him asap but will settle for a cab. Doesn't matter the year as long as its straight and semi complete. Non running prefered but if I can find one at a good price that runs Ill take that too... Im not a rich guy by any means but This is the least I could do to repay him for everything he's ever done for me.

Thanks.
Jay

There is an MJ short bed at the Rialto pick a part. It may be fairly picked over but usually the body hangs around for quite a while. Check on the LHQ website. I saw it there a couple days ago. I was spying the OEM rear bumper. I'm holding out for a chrome one.

if I can find one at a good price that runs Ill take that too..

Not to be a jerk, but, good luck with that one. I've been keeping an eye out for one (or three ) for my neighbor and his boys (triplets).

Bummer about the wreck. Good luck with the hunt. If I see anything else I'll mention it.

There is an MJ short bed at the Rialto pick a part. It may be fairly picked over but usually the body hangs around for quite a while. Check on the LHQ website. I saw it there a couple days ago. I was spying the OEM rear bumper. I'm holding out for a chrome one.
I was there yesterday, it's not there anymore.

Back