• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need to sale stuff ASAP

gimike812

NAXJA Forum User
This month has been a tough month many things happened that has wipped the checking and savings account out. First off begining of the month my optima red top in the jeep died 4 years old no warranty ok bought a new yellow top, no problem. Then blew out 2 tires on my car hauler on the way back from OKC. That was 4 new tires and a rim. Got back in town went to play in some mud with the guys from work and bent the steering. Now the xj is parked for awhile. Yesterday went over to a buddys house to work on his truck and the Hi-Lift jack handle got away from me and sent me to the hospital with 3 stitches to my jaw and now a bunch of dental work ahead of me this week from that accident.

2 Dodge D44s Both axles non-vacume disconnect Complete axle with 3.55 gears, open diff. 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern, front disc breaks, The second is 5 on 5.5 Bolt pattern, manual hubs, housing cracked when spidergears blew. Has Every thing you need to convert your Chevy or ford D44 to 5 on 5.5bp. Both have stering attached. $250

8.25 Brand new in the box Track lok 29 splin LSD with Master install kit. $200

8.25 Complete 29spline axle minus one axle shaft needs re-assebly 3.55s lincon locked. $50

1 33x12.50x15 BFG MT KM1. Approx 6/32s tread depth left new was 19/32. So still good for a full size spare. Mounted on white D window steel wheel. 15x10 4"BS 5 on 5.5BP $50

4 D window steel wheels All of them could use paint. 15x10 4"BS 5 on 4.5BP $100

Dodge Granny gear 4speed NP-435 (with clutch, flywheel, bell housing to SBMopar, linkage and petals,) Attached to NP-203 T-case. $100

Hypertech Power Module(chip), t-stat, Under-drive Pullies and belts, for Ford Bronco, F150, or F250 with 351 5.8L and auto tranny. Everything new well over $450 asking $75.

Truck Tool Box came out of 70s dodge truck should fit 70s-90s needs paint. $75

Early XJ front fenders good shape. $25
Early xj rear hatch has good glass with defrost, good struts, good wiper motor. $15
Early xj Stock gas tank Skid Plate. $25
Ask if you need Stock xj stuff I may have it.

If you need anything or have questions PM me and we can work something out. I need to pay Medical and Dental bills.

how wide are the axles? are they driverside drop? i'll take the rear hatch.

The axles are stock dodge axles so wheel mount to wheel mount is approx. 68in and passenger side drop.

Correction on The T-case it is a 208 not a 203.

If anyone wants pictures send me your phone number or email address.

I'll be in tuscon on thursday-sunday. Cant do anything big as we will be in a Accord but if you have some leafs, side marker lenses, throttle body, renix header...just stuff like that I'm in to help you out!

Sorry no more xj motor parts sold my leaf springs I had just a couple weeks ago. I have a set of tail lights but they have a crack in one of them.

Back