• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA NAC membership appreciation giveaway

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
NAXJA would like to thank the membership for their support of our organization, and has given each Chapter $500. The NAC BOD members have decided on a giveaway each week during the month of December.. Merry Christmas!

In order to be eligable for each weeks giveaway you must be a NAXJA member in Red and reside within NAC boundaries. We are posting this now to give ample notice for those who would like to join and those expiring beforehand that would like to be eligable in this giveaway.

Each week there will be a winner of a $125 prize from a NAXJA sponsor. To be entered you simply post in this thread as "In" and winner will be selected by your post number. Winners of prior weeks will not be eligable for the following weeks. You may only post once in this thread, if you have a question look for the Giveaway question thread. Winners will be announced each saturday, Dec 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th.

Those wishing to join/renew their memberships can follow this link. http://www.naxja.org/forum/payments.php

Thank you for your continued support of this organization, we wish you all a Happy Holiday Season.

Post up and Good Luck!!

SantaJeep.jpg

Last edited:
IN :)

In. But I'm not using any of those crazy smilies. They're out of control.

Ho ho ho!

In.

woooooo i love RED Santa LOL count me in

Back