• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest in SIX WEEKS!

Mike in NJ

NAXJA Life Member
NAXJA Member
On the second Thursday of June (10 JUN) the first NAXJA XJ's will be headed out on the first "unofficial" day of NACFest04. Assuming they make it back to base camp, the official event starts on Friday the 11th.

We'll have a formal registration page up in a few days (keep checking the NACFest Forum), but now's the time to finish up your mods and plans for another great event.

Pre-registration is not "required", but, to make sure we plan properly, it would really help to know about how many folks will be showing up, so that our TrailMeister Magoo117 can put together the right rides and the Midwest Cooking Crew will have the right amount of goodies for the Saturday Night Awards BBQ and Raffle.

Simple details are this: June 11-13 at Paragon in Hazleton, PA (and June 10 for early birds), a $10 event fee, $25/day Paragon entry fee, 4 levels of trail difficulty, 100 trails, NAXJA trail leaders, Saturday night BBQ, Raffle (including a D44), and the regular mix of festivities and repair around the campfires at Red Ridge Campground.

Whether you can head up for just 1 day, or survive all 4, please come out and join us for a great time in June.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

WOO HOO!!!! the trail rig is almost ready,.. with the exception of the LACK of 4WD..... but that will be remedied by sunday so i am definatley there..

mike

I'll be out there that weekend. Gonna be fun to test out the new toys. Where is everyone staying?

--Matt

Mike,
How late will you be up on Fri. night ? Daughter graduates from High School Fri evening,6/11. hope to leave shortly after.About 4 hr drive,should arrive before 11 pm,can I still get in the campground?
Wayne

I'm in. Only 6 weeks left to continously dump money into the Jeep to get it ready. :gee:

I'll be staying at Red Ridge Campground.....ya can't miss it, just look for :repair: and :cheers:

:D

Wayne Sihler said:
Mike,
How late will you be up on Fri. night ? Daughter graduates from High School Fri evening,6/11. hope to leave shortly after.About 4 hr drive,should arrive before 11 pm,can I still get in the campground?
Wayne

Wayne:

You know how we schedule these things to mess with you!!! And you're still headed up??? Guess we didn't try hard enough this time . . . . . :D

Seriously, glad you can finally get here. Not to worry, I'm pretty sure that the gate doesn't get locked and besides, if past years are any guide, there will be plenty of guys still working that late under the Colemans on Friday's "surprises". Actually, there is usually one guy working, and the rest are providing slurred advice :cheers:

See you in June.

Mike in NJ said:
Wayne:

You know how we schedule these things to mess with you!!! And you're still headed up??? Guess we didn't try hard enough this time . . . . . :D

Seriously, glad you can finally get here. Not to worry, I'm pretty sure that the gate doesn't get locked and besides, if past years are any guide, there will be plenty of guys still working that late under the Colemans on Friday's "surprises". Actually, there is usually one guy working, and the rest are providing slurred advice :cheers:

See you in June.

Even took a weeks vacation so work would not interfer,then found out about her graduation date.
Hoped there would be enough snow days to make up so the date would be moved but No,no help there.
I do have all intentions to be there (NAC FEST).
Wayne

Back