• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC October Giveaway!

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
October Giveaway!

The NAC is giving away a $100 Quadratec gift certificate and some NACFest 2011 T’s during the month of October.

Rules are simple:
1) Go to the http://www.quadratec.com/ website and compile a shopping cart of items that nearest total or exactly total $100 without going over. Shipping does not apply.
2) Email that list along with part numbers, your username, and costs to NAC (at) NAXJA.org (so there is not copying or cheating from people that have already done the legwork). Please use 'October Giveaway' as the subject.
3) Post up in this thread that you have submitted an email so we can be sure we got it. Please only post if you sent an email.
4) Lists must contain a minimum of 3 items. No single items. Other gift certificates do not count (ex, no 10x $10 gift certs)
5) Lists must be submitted no later than Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011 at Noon, EST.

Conditions:
1) Winners will be drawn at random from the list of exactly $100 entries. If no $100 entries or less than 15 meet the $100, then the winner will be drawn from the 15 closest to $100 entries.
2) You will not be required to purchase the list, you may use it however you want.
3) Must reside in NAC.

Prizes:
First: $100 Quadratec Gift Cert
Second: Choice of T shirt size (not all may be available).
Third: Choice of T shirt sizes remaining (not all may be available).
Fourth: Choice of T shirt sizes remaining (not all may be available).

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Done

done. Wish they had anything with a 1 dollar even price, couldn't find any prices that didn't end in .99 or .49.

I'm totally gonna win.

I want to know how he hit 100 exact, if he did. Must be all that time spent reading the Crown/Qtec catalogs.

You need to read the rules.

I doubt many are going to hit exactly $100.

jealous.

Ken, I looked in the Quadratec catalog just like everyone else. I didn't use any of the assets that I have. Plus, Quadratec sells everything for xx.99 anyways.

THANKS BILL!

jealous.

Ken, I looked in the Quadratec catalog just like everyone else. I didn't use any of the assets that I have. Plus, Quadratec sells everything for xx.99 anyways.
I meant you probably just had enough prices memorized from the catalog to know what to look for. I'm guessing you put gift certificates on the list :spin1:

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SO WRONG

http://www.quadratec.com/products/92806_100X_PG.htm $1.49

See, i don't even look at Quad's prices.

Back