• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-FEST 2010 Video orders

The video is done, taking orders now, the video will cost $12.00 shipped. Want to know how many people want a copy then I will post payment options and send out when i have a final count. Post up if you want a copy.

nacfest.jpg

STROKER

thats the best you could do for a cover?

:D

ill take one...

Just want to let everyone know the "stars" of the video are RCMAN, Mopar Maniac, Mr Simon, MDXJ's jeep, My jeep as well, Billdunn, Andy in Pa, didnt get any other video than the hardcore group, Mrshaft and Rock2pus make a short appearance, but I will say the end "bonus video" is just classic.

STROKER

Just want to let everyone know the "stars" of the video are RCMAN, Mopar Maniac, Mr Simon, MDXJ's jeep, My jeep as well, Billdunn, Andy in Pa, didnt get any other video than the hardcore group, Mrshaft and Rock2pus make a short appearance, but I will say the end "bonus video" is just classic.

STROKER

Sounds like we need to start recruiting more folks in the less modified groups to shoot some video for you.

That said, put me down for a copy.

will you ship here to CO?
id like to watch the madness you guys got into, the pics looked fun, so the video has to be good times
:thumbup:

Back