• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My parts 1995 JEEP CHEROKEE on C.L.

I was looking for decent front seats and ended up with this clean 2 WD 4 door 1995. Drivers front corner ran in to something ( truck bed? ) and broke the computer in half, took out the rad. and anything else that spins behind it.
Need a clean, rust free body for a build? This might work.

Let me know if you're from NAXJA :wave: phone or text is best 562-698-OO89
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/5959382861.html

Mike
in Whittier

IF you end up parting it out, and IF the interior is tan, I need some trims parts. Specifically, the trim piece that goes behind the driver's door, back alongside the back seat.

David Bricker / SYR

Arrrghhh. I saw 2wd, read 2 door. Old people, I swear.

Never mind.

David Bricker / SYR - YYZ

You do know that you have your own thread; don't you?

Yes, but I like to spread the love.

David Bricker / SYR - YYZ

Mind if I take back my post ;-)
Finally I got a couple people interested that can read. I should have made it a requirement that any interested person first send me a photo of the XJ they already have in their driveway, just sayin'

"It's 4 wheel drive, right?"
No, read the ad. 4 DOORS 2 wheel drive.
Mike

Sebastian quit swinging on those doors?

:doh:

Mind if I take back my post ;-)
Finally I got a couple people interested that can read. I should have made it a requirement that any interested person first send me a photo of the XJ they already have in their driveway, just sayin'

"It's 4 wheel drive, right?"
No, read the ad. 4 DOORS 2 wheel drive.
Mike

The opposite of me - I "read" it, and saw 2 doors.

David Bricker / SYR - ATL

See how confusing it get when we "use our words"?

Back