• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Jeep was stolen!

Muddy Beast

NAXJA Forum User
Sometime from tonight someone stole sometime between 12pm last night and 5am this morning at my house in Everett, WA.

It's extremely distinct.

Licence plate BK03763
-35" tires
-Grey 2 door
-LED tail lights
-5.5" lift

A window was broken out to get into it and take it.

PLEASE call the police and follow them IF YOU can SAFELY if you follow my Jeep. Then call me. 425-2four4-eight1seven8

IMG_0062 by schmitz516, on Flickr

IMG_0074 by schmitz516, on Flickr

please repost

Scott, this sucks man. I know your rig is very distinct. This really surprises me concidering the area you live in. Good luck on the recovery

Drivers and passenger vent window were both busted out.

My dad woke me on his way out the door for work at 5am saying my Jeep wasn't there. It's officially been missing for 3-7hours.

Thanks for the thoughts, guys.

Dude this sucks. I will keep an eye out for sure.

Sorry to hear this, Scott. I will keep my eyes open for it, hoping for a quick recovery for you.

Yeah I hear about this happening on a regular basis up here in the PNW this is a huge problem. I will keep my eyes peeled down here in the Portland area. All you XJ guys should have some theft deterent system installed. These XJ are stolen then parted out or stolen then used. There was an XJ that was stolen recenty around Eugen Oregon that was used to pick mushrooms illegally. I have a kill switch I also usually keep my Jeep in the garage call me paranoid but I use my kill switch everytime I leave my Jeep on the street. XJs are just to easy to steal. I hope your Jeep is found it is a horrible feeling to come outside and see that you XJ is gone.

Man that sucks bad I hope you get it back soon. Just goes to show though it really don't matter where you live anymore it happens everywhere. Good luck and Ptown folks will be keeping a eye open for it if it makes its way down here.

CJ

=/ that blows I'll be looking.

Here's a list of the parts that may be removed/resold. Keep your eye out for them.

Suspension/Tires/Axles/drivetrain:
-RE 4.5" springs painted silver, 1.75" spacer
-35"x12.5” Goodyear MTRs (old style-siped) on D-hole black steelies
-Iron Rock Offroad OTK steering (black, super thick, really weird design – stands out)
-Claytons long arms/cross member
-D30 front Eaton e-locker 4.88 gears, chromo shafts. Red Riddler diff. Cover. Red brake calipers
-Ford 8.8 with 4.88 gears, LSD. Red Riddler diff. Cover. Red brake calipers (has chipped gears, axle makes noise)
-RE 1.25” grease-able shackle
-RE 3.5” lift full-leaf springs
-242 transfer case with a Hack-n-tap SYE using a stock front XJ shaft on the rear
-I6 4L engine approx 180k, new valve cover gasket, year old (t-stat, water pump, alternator, starter, TPS, O2 sensor)
-4 Bilstein 5125 shocks (10” travel front, 8” travel rear)

Armor:
-LED tail lights - THOR guards (quarter panel protection)
-4x2 rocker replacements
-Bent front winch bumper and homemade rear bumper (both bent on the passenger side)
-HDEngineering shackle relocation brackets and frame stiffeners
-Rustys 242 t-case skid

Parts:
-Custom routed magnaflow exhaust (stainless muffler)
-CSF 3-row aluminum radiator
-Aluminum overflow bottle
-Upgraded aftermarket grounds – multiple engine/battery/alternator ground cables
-Clarion DXZ385 deck
-4 Kicker KS650 5” speakers (pretty sure that's the right model/size)
-Tinted rear windows
-4 HF fog lights
-Hella H4 housing with Silverstar bulbs
-Aftermarket light wiring harness in yellow with 2 relays
-Leather two door seats, drivers side is ripped.
-Homemade rear tool box, designed to fit in the cargo space with a pull out drawer and lifting half top

Inside the vehicle:
-2 brand new wheel bearings
-1 used alternator (spare part)
-1 full set of Craftsman socket wrenches (on crappy/bent HF socket holders)
-3rd generation 8 gig nano ipod with “GO COUGS” engraved on the back
-Large HF adjustable wrench
-36mm socket
-ARB ORANGE strap, with two ripped yellow straps all in a Master Pull red bag
-Craftsman bench vice in red with a bent handle
-M-frame Oakley sunglasses with polarized blue iridium lenses – with a hard case

Last edited:
I really hope you get it back in good shape. I'll keep an eye out.

man that sucks... I saw your add on CL I would pull all the details off there. No reason to let the person that stole it know how much is there he cant see! I would stick with the pictures and thats about it.

Good luck and Ill keep an eye out for you! (my last car that was stolen was found a week later with almost no damage)

WOW.. thats awesome. he is VERY lucky

I bet that rig has more security steps then you can count within the next 72 hours..

Back