• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My dog needs new home :(

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
I was gonna hold on to her but seems the apartment is too small for my pup. She is 1.5 years old, female lab/pit/chow mix. She is super energetic and loves to play with other dogs. Has her shots and is not fixed. She knows how to sit, lay down, stay, fetch, roll-over, crawl and beg. Also, she gets really bad hot spots from allergies to fleas. Im treating her right now with K-9 advantix and took her to the vet about a month ago to help with the itching due to allergic reactions to flea bites.

I don't want to take her to the pound so im hoping i can find her a good home. Let me know if you guys can help.

Oh yeah, she's been to the Rubicon :p

IMAG0100.jpg

I'd trade you our small dog for her, but the wife freaks out about pits and chows, so a pit/chow mix would doubly freak her out...there good dogs though.

Jukio, if it doesn't work out Mei can cook her.

Yes, I still have her. I refuse to take her to the pound.

Ill hold on to her till i find here a home. Makes me sad to do so but landlord isn't too thrilled that we have 3 dogs.

Your supposed to have 12 kids, not 3 dogs.

Back