• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My cherry grew back...

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
...but I broke it again today; it took an hour and a half with a shovel,though.

No. I was farting around not too far from the house. I didn't intend for it to be the shakedown run it turned out to be.

No snow this time, just silt. Which in itself wouldn't have been too bad it's just that all the gravity was pointing in the wrong direction.
:gee:

No. I was farting around not too far from the house. I didn't intend for it to be the shakedown run it turned out to be.

No snow this time, just silt. Which in itself wouldn't have been too bad it's just that all the gravity was pointing in the wrong direction.
:gee:

Myabe there will be enough snow this winter for you to get stuck again. This time I want to be on the rescue mission.

whoaaaaaaa longtime no see.

Yeah, it has been a while. Kinda went through a rough patch, and then another one and one after that, the long one after that. I might have missed one or two. I get confused with numbers... And words, people, most anything.
:D

HOLY ! $HIT !!!
IT !! is ALIVE !!!

Hey Tim... You need to be done with those "rough patches"...

Hope things are better...

Curt

It is good to be back, good to be to the point of being back. I don't think there's any other place that would have me though. I know that doesn't say much for you guys but...

You always welcome your family home, no matter how rough shits been.

(welcome home)

Thanks Cal. It is good to be home.

That's a good voice to hear

I'm hearing a lot of voices that are really great to hear again. I'm looking forward to meeting up with their faces. It's been too long but still fresh in my mind.

I'm hearing a lot of voices that are really great to hear again. I'm looking forward to meeting up with their faces. It's been too long but still fresh in my mind.

Bent reunion run?

Maybe even Remi might show :D

Last edited:
Back