• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving / Cleaning out the garage sale

Daedalus454

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I've moved, just a few miles up the road really, but the important detail is that I no longer have a garage to store all my Jeep stuff in. I have moved all my stuff to my parent's garage temporarily, but it really needs to be gone soon. Here's what I have:

1. RE1600 trackbar, might need a new poly bushing, has a good rod end, $50
2. BruceB83 T-case skid, painted nicely with black Hammered Finish, have all hardware, $40
3. Set of 4 American Racing Baja wheels, 15x8, 5x4.5", 5.25" backspacing. These aren't the chromed ones, these are the polished finish. Beautiful wheels but too much backspacing for my 33x12.5s. Center caps included, $150 for all 4
4. Power seat rails from a ZJ, free
5. Various parts from a '95 and a '96 Ford Taurus SHO, PM me if interested

That's all for now, I will perhaps post up more stuff as I come across it. I should be able to get pictures of the stuff sometime in the next few days.

Keep in mind that I need this stuff gone quickly. No dibs, the first person to cart off or arrange a parts train for each part gets it.

Thanks.

- Dan

Sure, I will try to get pictures of everything the weekend. FYI the T-case skid looks exactly like the one in the first post of this thread:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=947684

I also found a full set of all 4 Rough Country adjustable control arms, $100

a friend of mine has been looking for a set of rims like that. I'll let him know.

As of right now, I have pending sales on the trackbar, skid, and control arms. I will update if anything falls through, I have PM'ed the first round of hopefuls. :)

SHO parts are gone, seat rails going in the trash this afternoon, another round of PMs has been sent. I have not heard back from the control arms guy, I need them gone quick so they are up for grabs. Rims are still available as well.

Bump, need the CA's and rims gone...

Ok Sorry about the huge delay in getting the pictures, here is a picture of the wheels:
P1000232.jpg

I have the center caps as well, they are not pictured.

How about a 12 pack for the wheels? (=

I still have the Control Arms available. Note that they are the "old style" arms, I understand that their new ones have a spherical joint at one end, these are the old style with poly joints on both ends and a rotating Acme-type thread in the middle.

I guess I should ask what the 12-pack is of? Light beer - hell no, gold ingots - sure!

Back