• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving AGAIN Sale: Lots of Jeep and Non Jeep Stuff.

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
So it's looking like I'll be moving AGAIN here in a couple months...

I've moved enough crap...and don't want to keep moving some of it.

I work off 120th/I-25 so I can meet in north denver.

This will get updated as I go through things:

Jeep/4x4 Stuff:

- C4x4 Tow Hooks and Brackets setup, in good condition just kept it around since I was always planning on putting it on another XJ - $50

- Magnaflow Muffler: 2.5" Inlet/Outlet, taken off my Jeep, worked fine just wouldn't fit in the buggy - $20
IMAG0381.jpg

- Shock Hoop: Mount inside between the wheel wells to run shocks through the floor. 2" x .25" box tube, 1/4" mounts, hardware included.
th_IMAG0379.jpg

- Gas tank w/ fuel pump off my '98 - $20
th_007-6.jpg

- ProComp Lower Control Arms: 16" Eye to Eye - $40
th_008-4.jpg

- Yukon D35 Passenger Side Alloy Shaft - $30
th_010-1.jpg

- 39.5x15R15 TSL Swamper Bias: 99% Tread left (nearly brand new). It has cuts it the sidewalls and does not hold air. Was just going to throw a tube in it and it would make a good spare. Found a spare 42 for the buggy so don't need it anymore - $40

Ballistic Fab HD Link Tabs 3/8" thick, 9/16" hole - Short (1.5" between hole and mounting surface) - $5 per pair, 2 pairs available
Specs:
http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/HD-Link-Tabs-175_p_1601.html

Ballistic Fab HD Link Tabs 3/8" thick, 9/16" hole - Short (1.5" between hole and mounting surface) - $7 per pair, 2 pairs available
Specs:
http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/HD-Link-Tabs-175_p_1601.html

Ballistic Fab Multi-purpose Tabs: 1/4" thick, 9/16" hole - $2 per pair, 4 pairs available
Specs:
http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Multi-Purpose-Tabs_p_1476.html

Ballistic Fab Axle Tube Link Tabs: 3/8" thick, 3" tube, 2.5" between hole and mounting surface, 9/16" hole. $4 per pair, 2 pairs available.
http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Axle-Tube-LINK-Tabs_p_1720.html

Ballistic Fab Axle Tube Link Tabs: 3/8" thick, 3" tube, 1.5" between hole and mounting surface, 9/16" hole. $4 per pair, 2 pairs available.
http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Axle-Tube-LINK-Tabs_p_1720.html

RuffStuff Bushed DOM Sleeve: 1/2" Sleeve ID, 3" Overall Width, 2" x .25" sleeve, zerk fitting.
$16 each, 5 available.
http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/merchant.mvc?

Non-Jeep

- (4) Ford Wheels with caps, 8 on 170mm - $120
003-7.jpg

- Ford 3rd brakelight (top of cab one) off my '99 - $10
IMAG0386.jpg

- Ford Passenger Side tail light off my '99 - $20
th_IMAG0378.jpg

- (4) 265/75R16 Wildcat All Terrain Tires, few miles still left on them - $40
001-5.jpg

- Serta Kendell Twin Mattress, The matress is a "firm" mattress and is in great shape,was the top mattress on a bunk bed that got used a hand full of times. - $40

FREE:

- Stock Upper Control Arm, never used, bushing still good

- Jeep glass: Both rear doors, rear quarters and heated hatch, not tinted all of my '91

WJ 4.0L alternator bracket.

I won't lie...these things are hard as FUKK to find. Took me 3 months of looking ALL over before finally breaking down and buying one off ebay.

With a little modification, it allows you to mount your alternator right where your AC compressor does as shown below on my buggy.

$40 for the bracket with tensioner.

IMAG0505.jpg

IMAG0506.jpg

willing to ship the tow hooks to 75230?

Sounds good, thanks.

Update: :D

Jeep/4x4 Stuff:

- Parting out Rear Hatch and Rear Doors from my '98. Hatch Glass is Tinted, Heated, and replaced brand new as of 2006, let me know what you need.

- C4x4 Tow Hooks and Brackets setup, in good condition just kept it around since I was always planning on putting it on another XJ - $50

- Magnaflow Muffler: 2.5" Inlet/Outlet, taken off my Jeep, worked fine just wouldn't fit in the buggy - $20

- Shock Hoop: Mount inside between the wheel wells to run shocks through the floor. 2" x .25" box tube, 1/4" mounts, hardware included.

- Yukon D35 Passenger Side Alloy Shaft - SOLD

- 39.5x15R15 TSL Swamper Bias: 99% Tread left (nearly brand new). It has cuts it the sidewalls and does not hold air. Was just going to throw a tube in it and it would make a good spare. Found a spare 42 for the buggy so don't need it anymore - $40

Ballistic Fab HD Link Tabs 3/8" thick, 9/16" hole - Short (1.5" between hole and mounting surface) - $5 per pair, 2 pairs available
Specs:

Ballistic Fab HD Link Tabs 3/8" thick, 9/16" hole - Short (1.5" between hole and mounting surface) - $7 per pair, 2 pairs available
Specs:

Ballistic Fab Multi-purpose Tabs: 1/4" thick, 9/16" hole - SOLD

Ballistic Fab Axle Tube Link Tabs: 3/8" thick, 3" tube, 2.5" between hole and mounting surface, 9/16" hole. $4 per pair, 2 pairs available.

Ballistic Fab Axle Tube Link Tabs: 3/8" thick, 3" tube, 1.5" between hole and mounting surface, 9/16" hole. $4 per pair, 2 pairs available.

RuffStuff Bushed DOM Sleeve: 1/2" Sleeve ID, 3" Overall Width, 2" x .25" sleeve, zerk fitting. - SOLD

Non-Jeep

- (4) Ford Wheels with caps, 8 on 170mm - SOLD

- (4) 265/75R16 Wildcat All Terrain Tires, few miles still left on them - SOLD

- Serta Kendell Twin Mattress, The matress is a "firm" mattress and is in great shape,was the top mattress on a bunk bed that got used a hand full of times. - $40

FREE:

- Jeep glass: Both rear doors, rear quarters and heated hatch, not tinted all of my '91[/QUOTE]

See Quote for update:

Update with whats still available: :D

Jeep/4x4 Stuff:

- Parting out Rear Hatch and Rear Doors from my '98. Hatch Glass is Tinted, Heated, and replaced brand new as of 2006, let me know what you need.

- Shock Hoop: Mount inside between the wheel wells to run shocks through the floor. 2" x .25" box tube, 1/4" mounts, hardware included. - $25

Specs:

Specs:

Non-Jeep

FREE:

- Jeep glass: Both rear doors, rear quarters and heated hatch, not tinted all of my '91

Back