• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab trip...Have you been here?

sledneck

NAXJA Forum User
Here is the route as close as I can get it, just ignore the Hwy route. Start from 191/46 intersection, since I'm comming from southern Colorado, and take the route into Moab. Or if I have enought time still I'll hit some of the trails in the park on the way in. Anyone been on a route similar to this? Any more suggestions for a couple more days? I've been on most of the well known trails and am more interested in an adventure drive kinda thing. Trying to find some cool new areas and just explore a bit.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...t=h&mra=dpe&mrsp=6&sz=11&via=1,2,3,4,5,6&z=11

I might be interested.

I'm going eithe the 1st or 2nd and coming back Monday morning maybe. My dad is coming with his Land Cruiser and I think its cruise moab week (land cruiser week), so I'll probably be taking alot of Sh!t for having a Jeep. Nothing super solid yet as for plans other than that.

I'll be out there then...in fact, getting ready to head out in about 2 hrs. I'll be in a red '92

Added by Fred:

A shiny, pretty, nice 92. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So we ended up playing around on the mining roads above above cr 114 on the first day then camped in Kane creek. Next day we drove ten mile wash. This trail is awesome! However, it has been almost exclusively used for atv/ ohv's for a long time. We got some serious pin striping and ran into a guy near the river that said we were the first full size vehicles he'd seen down there in the 30+times he'd been there. We made it all the way to the river though. Camped in town and next day hit Hells revenge for a quickie before we headed home. Fun trip.

Back