• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 16" wheel and Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo tire

88JeepXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be honest, I'm selling this Moab wheel and Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo (245/75/16) because my friend couldn't mount the tire on the rim. He isn't a tire pro but he is a mechanic. I have heard it can be a PITA to mount tires on certain Moabs, but I'm sure a tire pro can get it on there, so my loss is your gain.

These wheels used to go for $200 each...yeah I'm not going to get that now I know. I'm hoping to get around $110 for the wheel in good shape (one minor to moderate scratch and a couple other very minor hairline scratches...the wheel looks great from two feet).

The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo has about 80%-90% tread remaining and it is excellent shape (no chunks missing or wierd wear patterns). These go for about $150 new and I'd like to get about half, so $80 takes it.

I REALLY don't want to ship but will at additional cost to buyer. Come pick it up in Peabody, MA. I know I'll get a ton of requests for pictures so I'll try to get a few shot tonight. But rest assured this will make a PERFECT spare, which is what I was going to do.

Thanks
-Jeff

If only you were closer! :(

Take a drive up and see what REAL snow is like! :) haha

But seriously, someone must need a Moab spare and tire for under $200.

Shipping costs are very high for bulky items.

Someone just come and get this wheel and tire. The wheel looks very cool sitting on my stool in the garage...but isn't very comfy to sit on.

what do you want just for the wheel shipped

Back