• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ D44 for sale $300 / NIB Soft 8s 15" x 7" - 4.5" BS 5 on 4 1/2

Well... my sons MJ was hit on the street a while back (hit and run)... It still ran and drove but wasn't very safe. Didn't feel like paying out my ass for a bunch of body work so we traded it in for $$ Cash for Clunkers $$ for my step mom's new Toyota Avalon. Anyway long story short we got $3500 for it which is a lot more than i paid and much more then trying to sell it all busted up.

Since we don't have anymore jeeps these items have to go.....

We have an MJ drum - drum D-44 (3.07 Gears w/ e-brake cables) for it which is in the driveway and I need to get rid of it. ($300 firm)

I also have a (NIB) brand new set of 4 Cragar Soft 8's for sale ($200 firm)

Added: I also have a used pair of fixed lower control arms.. Sorry don't know the brand.. Maybe Rusty's ($50 obo)

Thanks,
Scott
Cell: 562-208-0921

Last edited:
Tell me more about the LCA's

Stock length? Poly or rubber bushings?

UPDATE-($450 for all)MJ D44 for sale $275 / NIB Soft 8s 15" x 7" - 4.5" BS 5 on 4 1/2

***UPDATE ALL THIS HAS TO GO*** $450 for everything listed***

Well... my sons MJ was hit on the street a while back (hit and run)... It still ran and drove but wasn't very safe. Didn't feel like paying out my ass for a bunch of body work so we traded it in for $$ Cash for Clunkers $$ for my step mom's new Toyota Avalon. Anyway long story short we got $3500 for it which is a lot more than i paid and much more then trying to sell it all busted up.

Since we don't have anymore jeeps these items have to go.....

We have an MJ drum - drum D-44 (3.07 Gears w/ e-brake cables) for it which is in the driveway and I need to get rid of it. ($275 firm)

I also have a (NIB) brand new set of 4 Cragar Soft 8's for sale ($150 firm)

Added: I also have a used pair of fixed lower control arms.. Sorry don't know the brand.. Maybe Rusty's ($50 obo)

Thanks,
Scott
Cell: 562-208-0921

Back