• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misfits 4x4 club show again

John__505

NAXJA Forum User
The Misfits 4x4 club is holding their show again this year at the same place as last year. A bunch NAXJA guys/girls went last year and we had a good time. So I hope we can do it again this year. Here is the info from the Misfits 4x4 site.

Saturday September 15Th from 3 pm till 9 pm at the Rocking Stone pub & grill in Paulsboro NJ, Come show off your Mud trucks { Clean or Dirty }, rock buggies, tractor tire trucks, low riders, Monster trucks, show cars, street cars, Race cars, military trucks, sprint cars, Bring your projects out on your trailers, let them be seen, all are welcome and it's free, There will be a live DJ & Band’s and have a donation pot going toward the cancer foundation , I hope every one shows up to show there support & have a good time, It has been a blast the last 7 years, And It just gets better every year, If you liked last year’s show, you will love this year even more.
There will be 9 trophy classes, Rocking stone pick, Girls choice, peoples choice, Coolest truck/Rock buggy up to 42 inch tire’s, Coolest truck 44 inch tire’s or bigger, Best paint, Dirtiest truck, best engineered truck/Car, and Best of show.
There is More parking for every one, and there trailers this year.
The Address is 2001 S Delaware Ave Paulsboro NJ 08066 it is right off exit 18 Between MacDonald’s, & KFC.
If You Need More Info Go To www.misfits4x4.net Special Thanks To BELLIA PRINT AND COPY CENTERS, PONTY’S USED AUTO PARTS, ADVANCE AUTO PARTS, ROCK AUTO.COM, THE ROCKING STONE BAR & GRILL.

I will be there again this year and hope to see a bunch of you also.

Back