• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc parts including tires and Jeepspeed stuff

chris_amrein

NAXJA Forum User
Selling off the last of the Jeepspeed part out. Here's what I have left:

(1) 15 x 7 American racing type 23 - $50
(1) Superlift trackbar, used and needs heim for frame side - $40
(2) Lower control arms I made new with 1 side JJ/1 side rubber bushing fixed at 16" - $60
(4) Urethane donut inserts (these go inside the coils and act as bumpstops) - $40 per pair
(2) Limit straps new at 16.5" - $20
(2) Limit straps new at 14" - $20
(2) Boomerang style shackles I made new with bushings - $30
(2) Goodyear 33 x 12.5 x 15 MTR's old style w/ 50 - 60% tread left - $80 ea

I also am selling my complete steering I built for the Jeepspeed. Everything is new and includes Tera flex passenger side knuckle, stock driver's side knuckle (both double sheared), Chromoly drag link and tie rod, Chromoly track bar with large uni-ball. Everything is TIG welded and race-car quality - $350

Last is my custom front axle. Suzuki Samurai housing with Dana 30 outer C's. Trussed across the front and bottom. Not finished, still needs track bar, upper and lower mounts welded on, but this housing is both strong and lightweight. I built it to run 5.13 gears in my Jeepspeed. I also have a 3rd member for it - $200

I am usually away from my computer over the weekend. If there is anything you would like to buy, call me at 714-292-5010. Sorry I don't have pics.

What is the condition of the AR-23? What size material are the LCA's made of? Straight or bent? Any pics?

Selling off the last of the Jeepspeed part out. Here's what I have left:

(1) 15 x 7 American racing type 23 - $50
(1) Superlift trackbar, used and needs heim for frame side - $40
(2) Lower control arms I made new with 1 side JJ/1 side rubber bushing fixed at 16" - $60
(2) Limit straps new at 16.5" - $20
(2) Limit straps new at 14" - $20
(2) Boomerang style shackles I made new with bushings - $30
(1) Goodyear 33 x 12.5 x 15 MTR's old style w/ 50 - 60% tread left - $80 ea

Last is my custom front axle. Suzuki Samurai housing with Dana 30 outer C's. Trussed across the front and bottom. Not finished, still needs track bar, upper and lower mounts welded on, but this housing is both strong and lightweight. I built it to run 5.13 gears in my Jeepspeed. I also have a 3rd member for it - $200

I am usually away from my computer over the weekend. If there is anything you would like to buy, call me at 714-292-5010. Sorry I don't have pics.

The control arms are 1.75" OD material and they are straight but offset to allow droop clearance.

The AR23 is used but no rock rash or damagae.

Back