• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MISC Non XJ

tharlanjr

NAXJA Forum User
I am clearing out my patio so I have more room. Some decent stuff for cheap/free.

Into R/C Cars?

I have an older RC10GT, complete but in parts. Maybe 1-2 gallons ran through it but it was my dads and never tuned or ran properly. Old man doesn't know what throttle control is. lol.

Free, comes in a big plastic container full of stuff.

--------------------

I also have a complete Crawler King, complete and running. LOTS of spare stock parts. Close enough to possibly build a 2nd one.

I would like $50 for this. But Best offer takes it.
-------------------------------

Got BBQ?

Solaire Infared BBQ, comes with Tripod. Dirty, but works fine.
Its this Grill with this Tripod.
http://www.amazon.com/Solaire-Anywhere-Portable-Infrared-Stainless/dp/B002VLYAVQ
http://www.amazon.com/Solaire-Tripo..._sim_lg_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0831BVT5CPVRGPETRQ7D

This is a $500 setup. I would like $100. The only reason I want to sell it is because it never gets used and really need to thin out all the crap I have. If I have to clean it up I would sell it for more but I am lazy and busy.
-----------------------
Thunder Range Butane portable gas grill.
Brand New, never used with 6 tanks of propane.
Works great, no issues.

$20 FIRM.

Everything is Local pickup or parts train. First come first serve, I am trying to make space. I don't want to store it for anyone else, lol.

i'll take that rc10gt if we can get it trained up this way Tom, been looking to get a cheap starter car for me and my son to have fun with.

No problem. It needs work. I don't know jack about nitro cars so the engine may need to be replaced or just tuned. Its been sitting in this box for a couple years. Oh and it could probably use some new rear tires. But with a little work it will be a fun little car.

Just have to figure out how to get it to you.

Edit: If you can find a way to get it out of here in the next week You can have the Crawler king stuff too. Then you can have a fast one and a slow one. Keep you and your kid busy, lol.

that sounds great thanks bro. i cant drive yet but maybe i can have one of my minions meet up with you somewheres down there.

:cheers:

Do you have a charger for R/C car batteries? I am getting everything together and there is a lot of stuff. It will definitely be a project, esp if you haven't built any of these cars, lol.

I gave away the last spare charger I had and the only one I have left was $200 and I still need it.

I didn't realize how many pieces I had until I started to get them all together.

Scratch that. I found a charger you can have, you will just need to change the charging connectors from duratrax to deans.

i've built over a dozen RC10's, that was all before the RC10T even came out. I'm sure I can figure it out :D I do have a charger but its for the old style NiMH batteries like this:

NiMH-7-2V-3000mAh-11204-1.jpg

I'm looking to buy the infared grill. Maybe we can combine parts trains?

David Bricker / SYR

Tom, I'll take the infrared grill. PM or email me your Papypal address, and I'll get payment out to you. Then, we can work out parts training.

David Bricker / SYR

Back