• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mickey Thompson Baja Claws for sale

Chad29860

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of five Mickey Thompson Baja Claws for sale. They are size 33/12.5r15. They are radials. Three of them have around 70-75% tread and the other two have about 35-40%. They are mounted on black steelies that have very little trail rash. Wheels are only about 6 months old. The tires have some trail rash but hold air and ride good on the road. I am wanting to change tires is the only reason I am selling these. I am asking $500 for all five wheels and tires. If interested I do have another one that would be a strictly trail spare because it has a plug in sidewall. It holds air fine and has about 70% tread left. We can determine price for 6th tire at that time.

NEED THESE GONE!!!

Ok I need these gone so I can get my other tires. I will sell 5 Tires only for $350. I will keep the one with the plug for my trail spare. If you desire I will leave the 5th tire on a black steelie for ya. Three of the tires have around 70% tread and the others have about 35-40%. I am only selling this because I am going to the Bias ply TSL's for a trail tire and going to go back on stock wheels for daily driving to conserve some fuel. Eventually I am going to regear and get a set of 35" all-terrains for DD.

Back