• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

memorial fund

azdesertrhino

NAXJA Forum User
Don't know if y'all caught the following thread:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=904394

It pertains to a Colorado NAXJA member killed in the war in Iraq. TUFFXJ feels we should take a collection as a chapter for this and donate it to the Colorado chapter.

If I read it correctly, the money is being donated to a Colorado off road society.

Any input, pro or con on this issue?

Received the following from the Colorado chapter treasurer:

Jim,first of all congrats on getting the AZ chapter up and runnning- glad to see it happen :thumbup: . We are accepting money for donations.All money donated will be given to the Colorado Off Highway Vehicle Coalition (COHVCO) at the request of Seth's family.Send me a good e-mail address and I can send you a Paypal request- It will be the same Paypal account that you purchased your CO chapter t-shirts from.The account is in my name (William J. Taylor) because Troy (Yellaheep) and I found it ridiculously difficult to set everything up under "non-profit" status for the chapter.Look for an announcement soon about the memorial stickers we had made.Thank you and the AZ chapter for stepping up.

Jeff

Back