• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Member raffle

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
In the past we've given away a winch, yeti coolers and other things in a pre-registered member giveaway. Ultimately the BOD will have the final say in what we purchase, if the decision is made to purchase something.

I'd like to hear from those in here, what would be a cool giveaway item.

Let's say approximately a $500 item or items.

Throw some ideas out there.

I'll go first and I'm probably breaking the $500 limit...but let's dream.

RCV dana 30 shafts

mac 'next' gyvr

AR-15 :D

Winches are always good.

JCR/ARES/Rusty's upper quarter panel guards.

Complete 3 Link kit from HD Offroad - brackets, heims, tube.

D30/8.25 regear package.

Last edited:
What about maybe a cheaper locker of some sort, long arm upgrade, set of rims, bumpers, camping set up-(tent, chairs, coolers, etc). Just some ideas.

I think the raffle is more successful when it's not vehicle specific. Most of us are running XJ's but not everyone has the same axles or setup.

I liked the cooler raffle because it worked for everyone. If we're generating members by offering a members only raffle I think it should be something everyone can use, even on JJ's VW.

I think people would be stoked about something like a 10x10 Kodiak canvas tent. I love mine and it's a legit 4 season tent that you can carry on an overnight in your jeep.

If we're going generic, how about the latest & greatest GoPro with an accessory/mount kit plus a couple ARB camp chairs?

Maybe do a big prize package? Maybe include something like abr recovery kit and some other goodies? Just throwing an idea out there. I know I always get really excited for big prize packs at raffles. Plus this can follow the theme of something everyone could use.

Back