• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mechanic/Faber Needed

jstgotmyfirstxj

NAXJA Forum User
Greetings to all! I'm now a proud member of NAXJA and first would like to thank everyone for creating such a tremendously helpful online community!!!

Well the XJ fever has overcome my family at this point. Just under a year ago I purchased the pictured BLM stock XJ, and what happened? My brother bought one, Uncle bought one, and my cousin got her first wrangler (at least it was a jeep! hahaha)

What we are in search of: A thirsty mechanic/fabricator that is looking for some paid project work. From lifts, sliders, racks, bumpers, and engine/drive-line repair-maintenance.

Two of the three XJ's in the family, are recreational vehicles and can be put into the shop for extended periods of time.

Please PM me if you are interested and I can compile a list of some of the specifics that are currently needed.

Thanks to all for your time reading this!

Well, I would say, if you are willing to pay (most on NAXJA are cheap) and have someone do all the work for you...... I'd start with T&J's. They are a sponsor and they have mechanics on staff as well as fabricators who can build jeepspeed rigs amoung other things.

That's what I'm doing now, but I'm a ways from you. PM sent.

Jeeperjohn did my SYE, front gears, DPG belly pan install, and has some sweet rocker replacement sliders on his Jeep. Good guy and does great work.

whats your budget :D If you are wanting to save money, can always do lift parties and then have the gears / lockers / fab work done by our very own SoCal'ers

Back