• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Major part out 3 renix's

AlabamaBill

NAXJA Forum User
3 nearly complete xj 1987 to 1991 for parts. Will help with shipping assistance. One has abs brakes, 2 4x4 and one 4x2. 100.00 min. order. One good used motor. One (possibly 2 buildable blocks), the for sure one has a rod knocking at start up and settles down could still get a few miles out of it at a risk. The other was in process of motor swap by con man or rather conned me. Lot wiring harness messed up and etc. Used motor probably no good now. BA!0 tranny had a clutch put in at that time but never completed motor swap. So one is a 5sp, other two automatics. One lifted with blocks, shackles and AAL, real cluster in rear and probably 8 or 9 inch rusty springs in front. A lot of details in lifter over looked. Think it has been lincoln locked. Basically, I got a bit of this and that for sale. I am pulling most of what I think is usable parts to save and tubs to crusher. 2 have good titles and third has a certificate but I would not say it was good or could be straighten out. To much to list but not any good rubber.

Bill

Back