• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

m101a2

BenDiesel

NAXJA Forum User
Last edited:
NYET!

He is talking about the U.S. military surplus M101 3/4 Ton trailer, not the CANADIAN military surplus 1/4 Ton trailer.
yip. i want the 1/4 but cant seem to find one. the 3/4 is all i found

ya i checked Vancouver craigs list found 1 fer 1600 ....

which is why i was looking in vancover. so i wouldnt have to travel far or spend a fortune

ooops sorry i get confused sometimes might be ahlzhimers.. m101 american is a big trailer .. towing behind the xj would be ok on the roads, but i think it might be a little too large for off the roads.. i guess it would depend on where you want to haul it.. and how much gear you put in it..

thanks for the input

lol im not looking to get a 3/4 ton trailer just wanted to know if any one had used one behind their jeep

lol im not looking to get a 3/4 ton trailer just wanted to know if any one had used one behind their jeep

I haven't, but your thread has got me thinking--why not use one as a source for a camping trailer. I already have a Pack Mule for wheeling, but my old butt is getting tired of the set up the tent/sleep on air mattress/tear down the tent routine.

Still too damn cheap to buy a pop-up, so this might make a nice winter project.

ya i had thought about doing it like swapman but i figured b the time i got it all loaded down i would need my cummins powered trailduster to pull it lol

ya i had thought about doing it like swapman but i figured b the time i got it all loaded down i would need my cummins powered trailduster to pull it lol

LOL! My Wife packs more stuff for a weekend wheeling than I do for two weeks in Elk camp!

lol i like to go prepared. got to have a spare engine, axle, trans ...... you get the idea lol

Boy Scout motto!

I wonder how much "lightening" one of these could take without effecting the structural integrity?

Oh well, Wife says I have too much junk and if I want something "new" something "old" has to go--I really don't like the look in her eye when she says that.

Back