• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of stuff for sale

xjjeeper19

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I have a few things I need to sell, and the list goes like this...

Craftsman tool boxes, 3 total, two top boxes, and one lower. I used this as my first tool box, minus one of the tops. I later aquired that when I moved into my house. Now its time for them to leave. I have keys for just the tops, they are both a little dirty, but in good working condition. The bottom is in good shape, but the lower door has a broken pivot. It works fine, you just have to jiggle it a little, and I don't have the key or lock for this...

top boxes $25 each
bottom box $40
all three $80

DSC07294.jpg

DSC07295.jpg

DSC07296.jpg

here is where the door is broken
DSC07298.jpg

Ok, next thing in line... Ford 9 inch housing, axles, and carrier. From what I'm told is a 60's era 28 spline rounded back truck housing, Currie has one that looks similar called the "hot rod housing". 57 inches from flange to flange, not sure on the WMS width. Axles are 5 on 5.5 with what I think is a large sealed bearing end. It's rusty and dirty, but it is strait and useable.

I have this for sale on race-dezert for $100, if someone on here wants it, it's yours for $60

DSC07292.jpg

DSC07291.jpg

Next is my wifes hardly used All-in-one olypmus IS-50, It is NOT DIGITAL, it is the old school film camera. She hasn't used it in the 6 years I have been with her, and she cant remember using much before then. We have the original box, and owners manual. It has no betteries, but I will try and buy some so it can be tuned on.

More info here... http://www.amazon.com/Olympus-QD-Date-35mm-Camera/dp/B000063CWR

$100

DSC07282.jpg

Next, My snap-on Muscle Mig mm140SL with the TIG option. It's a 110v welder, but it has a 100% duty cycle at 140 amps. It works very well in both modes, but right now it is set up to do TIG welding. It is only capable of DC TIG, so you cannot weld alumimun with it. I have a few extras for it, but I will be keeping the bottle. It has the Flex Tig 25 option, about 8 months old.

Info here http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item...&group_ID=1736&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

I am in no hurry to sell this, I just want to move up to a 220v AC/DC TIG welder, as I already have a MIG welder. I might be willing to trade this for a good plasma cutter (miller spectrum, hobart airforce, hyperthem, thermal dynamics) or a miller Econo TIG.

It's on race dezert for $1200, you guys $1000 firm.

DSC07288.jpg

And this is a feeler, at least till I can find/build a replacement. Not sure when it will be avalible, or what the price might be, but I'm looking to sell my NV241OR, 1310 yokes on both ends, not sure on the mileage, it has been in two of my jeeps, and works flawless.

DSC06967.jpg

Last edited:
For whoever buys the tool boxes, I can make a key for the lock he doesnt have a key for.. free of charge.

PM on the tool boxes.

I have some interest in the 241... in no rush to buy. Let me know what you're thinkin for it.

Tool Boxes are SOLD!, still have the other stuff.

And I should have the 241 out this weekend.... For those that inquired.

Justin

Back