• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking to buy/build a mild-duty XJ

SeanP

NAXJA Forum User
Checking in here. I haven't posted in the SC forum in a long, long time. For those that know me and whats left of my XJ, I have been on a 12 year journey of destruction. I have reached the point in my life where I want to go back to a mildly-built XJ. I am looking at 99-01's on CL and thought I would throw it out to the group that I am looking for a rig. Ultimately, it will be on 33's or 35's locked front in rear with some armour.

As for the disposition of my current rig, that's up in the air. It's worth more in parts (built 60, built 9"/14b, atlas, low mile 4.0/AW4, suspension). It's sad to think of the hundreds or thousands of hours of chassis fab will be tossed, buts it been a good learning experience.

If anyone knows of a suitable trailrig for sale, let me know. Best to reach me via email:

sean/p/lane at yahoo dot com (lose the slashes)

Is this you:
DSC_0221.jpg

Back