• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for shops

ChiXJeff would probably be the best to ask... Otherwise, it depends on what you need...

<scratches head> I live 30 miles south of St. Paul. I do have a local shop that I do trust, but this might be a bit far for you. Can't really help you on parts, I haven't been buying much of late.

Sorry Jeff, you're the only one that came to mind when I was posting... JJ if you tell us what you need, someone may be able to help...

well basically im looking for suspension parts, lift kits, bushings, replacement parts. Just looking for a shop that knows their way around an XJ and if I have problems they can help me out and I can save on shipping costs.

I know there are a couple of 4x4 shops in the Twin Cities, I have not done business with any of them, nor do I have any positive or negative feedback on them.

If worst comes to worst, I might be able to get what you need through Max-Bilt.... If you let me know what you need this week, I'm ordering parts on Friday... Super cheap shipping, you'll just have to drive over here, or maybe we could meet half-way...

Last edited:
Burnsville offroad

Max-Bilt is a company I work for, you can look us up at maxbilt.com. We make a lot of accessories for CJ/TJ/JK but are moving into ZJ/XJ products soon. (I can order OME and a couple other brands from one of our suppliers.)

Burnsville Off-road is a good shop. They are actually one of our dealers and they know what they're talking about. They actually fully customized a jeep for the head engineer at Jeep and displayed it at SEMA a yr or so back.

Back