• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for cheap lift components

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for the following for a project I'm building for my kids:

Either 2ish" spacers or 2-3" coil springs
Leaf springs: AAL, used lift leaves, whatever
Front offroad bumper
Adjustable track bar
Adjustable upper CAs
A gallon of bright yellow paint and some transformers stickers

Stuff needs to be CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP.

I have coil spacers some good shocks off a jk rubicon adjustable lowers and a adjustable trac bar with a newer end came off my daily that had about 2-3"
I'm asking $20 spacers, $20 shocks, $50 lca, $60 trac bar. But willing to give a discount for buying all togethor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have coil spacers some good shocks off a jk rubicon adjustable lowers and a adjustable trac bar with a newer end came off my daily that had about 2-3"
I'm asking $20 spacers, $20 shocks, $50 lca, $60 trac bar. But willing to give a discount for buying all togethor

I'm highly interested, but will you ship?

John deere yellow implement paint from tractor supply

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Small stuff yeah might be a bit tricky finding a box for the trac bar but willing to try

Golf club box should work well. I had to do the same when I shipped my one piece motorcycle exhaust to someone on ebay and it wasn't a bad price either. I was shipping a $500+ exhaust so $50 shipping wasn't bad. Probably too much for a used trackbar.

Small stuff yeah might be a bit tricky finding a box for the trac bar but willing to try

Would you do $20 shipped for the spacers? That's really all I need right now.

I'll pass on the trac bar .... it's too much of a hassle to ship it, so don't worry.

I dug up some shocks and LCAs already, so I don't need those .... unless the shocks turn out to be blown, in which case I'll get back to you.

Would you do $20 shipped for the spacers? That's really all I need right now.

I'll pass on the trac bar .... it's too much of a hassle to ship it, so don't worry.

I dug up some shocks and LCAs already, so I don't need those .... unless the shocks turn out to be blown, in which case I'll get back to you.

I can do $25 shipped

I picked up a pair of used RC 4.5" coils last night for $30, so I don't need spacers anymore. I'm hoping they are sagged to about 4", that would be perfect.

So far I've scrounged up fixed lowers, coils, AALs, lift shackles, HD steering.

What I really need now are adjustable uppers and an adjustable track bar.

Back