• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a NAC member

Trail Yeti

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for the guy I gave my rear D44 yoke (with hardware) to who promised me a new one for saving his wheeling day. It was NAC Fest 2012. I don't know the guys name, but he has a '97+ black XJ with alot of louvered hood vents and a internal cage on 35's. We wheeled yellow jacket after his junk was fixed on Saturday afternoon with PAWaggygirl and a white MJ. Help me get in touch with him so I can get what's mine. Thanks, PLATZIE

Don't know who it was, but IIRC 30 and 44 yokes are the same, so if you can't find him at least you can get another one fairly cheap.

Definitely sounds like John_505. But yeah, what kastein said too. im sure you could get a yoke for free off a junked 30

If you can't get ahold of the guy, I should have one off of my D44 with hardware I could send ya free if you feel like sending me a few bucks to ship it out...

It is me and yes I did forget. I will mail it out this weekend. Sorry.

PM sent.

Last edited:
Back