• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long Arm kit for sale 99 xj part out

silver6sp7

NAXJA Forum User
6" critical path Iron Rock Off Road long arm kit, used, good shape, everything that's with the kit is here, 700$, parting out my 99 xj, Thanks for looking Brian.text or call 708-932-3407 also have other parts off jeep, JCR front bumper, 231 t case 4.0 and trans, doors, interior, just ask

Just asking for someone i know, whats that 4.0, trans, and 231, going for?
pulled?
miles?
last know condition?

Figured I'd post this. I'm friends of his buddy whos shop its at and he sent me this pic of it last week.

11139737_1069669626384272_1304355546_n_zpsksavmpqu.jpg

I told him I'd buy the lift today. But obviously thats up to the OP

I am sorry I don't get on here much, I have a new baby and work a lot, please give me a call or text and I will be glad to answer any questions you guys have�� thank you! 708-932-3407

Just a quick update, the long arm kit is sold, the sliders and rear bumper is sold, front fenders, header panel and doors are in process of being sold, front bumper is still available, interior, engine, transmission and t case are all available, I will post up mileage at some point today, all reasonable offers I am open too.Thank you everyone for your time and support, Brian.

Just a quick update, the long arm kit is sold, the sliders and rear bumper is sold, front fenders, header panel and doors are in process of being sold, front bumper is still available, interior, engine, transmission and t case are all available, I will post up mileage at some point today, all reasonable offers I am open too.Thank you everyone for your time and support, Brian.

Thanks Brian

Shoot me a message when you're ready and I'll arrange pick up

Back