• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

list of "fix it" materials and who has what

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
I am bringing some small plate steel 3/16" and 1/4"

I will also have some 3/4" by 3/4" heims (if you need these you will have to send me knew ones once you get home)

I will also have a 97 up CPS

I have my stock, but still usable Ignition coil, free to whomever needs to get home.

I have a brand new Fuel Injector.

I have several new and used u-joints, Mostly for drive-shafts, but a couple D30 ones I think. (If there's a difference...)

I have an electrical kit that can be used to fix almost any wiring issue... (Ask the guys that went to Hannibal Rocks August 2010...)

36mm Spindle nut socket

Spare Front Drive-shaft with all new joints.

Couple other odd&ends....

What Brian, we don't need to use a cement trowel to fix frames? Lame. :D

I'm bringing extra beer in the event I bust my jeep. Or should I say when.

I will have an extra alternator and starter.

Spare shafts, spare alternator, spare ds u joint, and a bunch of tools. I also have a 97+NSS and CPS. If someone needs them to get home, let me know. All i ask is it gets mailed back to me when you get home.

Last edited:
I am bringing some ibuprofen, lots of beer and some plastic sheets.....maybe some pennecillin.

To much to list.....If ,I don't have it ,you don't need it.:)

Nick

Nick, you have that na na na na napa know how!

The rolling Napa will be there!

I was accused of this several years ago when I had ball joints for Bloose after he broke on rockface...

mac 'carries less 'gyvr

Hand tools, ball joint press, and a handful of u-joints.

I will have the rabbit hat for it's powers in magic. It may not be an actual solution, but it helps facilitate conversation while everyone is standing around.

Back