• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lincoln weld Pak 3200 HD mig welder works awesome complete with wire ready to go $245

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Upgrad ing my welder and looking to sell my 115 v Lincoln weld Pak 3200 HD. this welder was bought new by myself about 5 years ago and has never once given me an issue works awesome weld up to 3/16" without issue and 1/4" if you know what you're doing.

Includes gauge set up if you want to do with gas otherwise currently set up for inter Shield wire

includes wire cheap helmet and gloves ready to go 245$

IMG958978.jpg IMG955687.jpg

the wheels are built on to the bottom of it so yes it comes with the cart if you will also hold a bottle on the backside

This welder has welded many of cages and bumpers etc. It will build 99% of anything a Jeep would need.

From homo depot:
Weld Pak 3200HD Wire Feed Welder
Got some serious welding chores? Then you're going to want a serious welder. Lincoln Electric's Weld-Pak 3200HD handles a huge spectrum of flux-cored or MIG welding jobs -- from auto-body repairs to farm fixes to around the home chores. You just can't buy a 120V welder with a more versatile range! The Weld-Pak 3200HD comes ready to weld mild steel with self-shielded flux-cored wire right out of the box. Also included is virtually everything you need to MIG weld mild steel. Just add a cylinder of shielding gas. Rounding out the package is a welding handshield, instructional video and undercarriage. The convenient mild steel procedure chart inside the wire access door guides you to all the appropriate welder settings for the job at hand. The Weld-Pak 3200HD has a 25-135 amp output and welds up to 5/16 In. steel using flux-cored wire. The unit plugs into a 120V (20 amp) outlet.

Overall rating: 4.75 / 5 (4 reviews)
100% of customersrecommend this product

And for reference..

3200hd.JPG

Still for sale..

Sold for 245 as asked..

Back