• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

like to see a cherokee on trucks t.v?

outlander

NAXJA Forum User
I want to see the show "trucks" build a cherokee on the show,although they bore me sometimes with all the diesel tech,they have had some good builds.
Anyone else?You know you want to see how they would build an xj!!Go to trucks tv.com or email at [email protected].I think if enough of us suggest a cherokee episode they might do it.Let's bug the shit out of them so the'll have to do it!!!!haha,lol

Last edited:
it would be cool, but they would probably gay it up. this belongs in non tech btw

I saw they are at least going to do a FS cherokee in the future! I think I would rather see an XJ on Extreme 4X4 though, they seem more hardcore.
Actually if you look at the emmissions tag XJ's are classified as light trucks.

TRAILREADYXJ said:
I saw they are at least going to do a FS cherokee in the future! I think I would rather see an XJ on Extreme 4X4 though, they seem more hardcore.
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :looser:

Last year I sent a letter to Stacy David (the host of Trucks!) about building mine up. A few weeks later he called my house and talked about it. I was in pure shock to hear his voice. Thats the last I heard from him though.

Hmm? I'm in middle TN and need mine rebuilt????

P1010264.jpg

(no, the mower deck isn't going to be added to it either)

Station wagons here in CA.

CRASH

nothing but a bunch of grocery getters that poor soccer moms drive

Florida lawn ornaments
7c_1_b.JPG

Northeast lawn ornament
814061-1.jpg

Calif lawn ornament
intro_lgright.jpg

and below, a tn lawn ornament
:laugh3:
Jeranta said:
Hmm? I'm in middle TN and need mine rebuilt????

P1010264.jpg

(no, the mower deck isn't going to be added to it either)

Back