• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaf pack please respond

waserwolf

NAXJA Forum User
please read my question on s10 leaf pack, i would like to know if i can use 4x4 leaf packs from a s10 blazer or ZR2, i would like to buy these packs soon, if anyone has used these packs please respond with results and pics. Thanks for your time.

Most of the peple who run S10 leafs use the entire pack without the overload and cut the eyes off the mainspring. I ran a set up like that for about a year without any trouble. You use your stock mainspring from the XJ and bolt all the rest right underneath it. The finished pack gave me about 4 inches of lift, plus I ran a 1.5 inch shackle.

There is a downside....my XJ mainspring broke in two while on the trail due to that leaf being softer than the rest of the S10 leafs. It continually flexed in one spot until it broke.

Good for a year :D

Definetely a cheap was to go....for a little while.

why not just buy one for a cherokee.

what are you looking to do, lift? or replace stock.

you're going to need the stock main leaf's i believe, but i could be wrong.

we can't tell you anything if you don't give us specifics of what you're looking for, and what vehicle you have (not all of us know what you have, and while it's safe to assume it's an xj...it could be a bronco for all we know)

Back