• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LCA Bushing - Duralast, Moog, or other?

maxbraketorque

NAXJA Forum User
Time to replace LCA bushings. I can easily get my hands on Duralast, Moog, and Dorman. Any thoughts on which is better, or is there is another brand that I should be purchasing?

As a side note, I originally ordered some Teraflex LCA bushings, and they came pre-cracked rubber, so I sent those back. What a disappointment.

Clevite if you can find them. Tera Flex has mention of Clevite in their description. I think Ironman and Iron Rock used to sell them.
Also, MOPAR 5134990AA. I see them listed on Rock Auto.

Other mentions TWR, Delphi possibly Norris McQuay.

I think he meant LCAs. Lower Control Arms.

& so did I, that was a typo.

The most important factor when buying replacement parts is not Brand, but Country of Origin.

Absolutely (although, of course, here we have to take whatever turns up on FleaBay) The complication is leading brand made in China/India/Poland/Latvia/wherever - or part of unknown source in plain white box bearing the legend "Made in the USA"

I decided to do a bushing comparison. I ordered a bunch of different brands from Amazon and picked up some from Autozone. I'll post photos and specs on Monday.

Back