• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

King of the Hammers 2015

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Ultra4 Racing KOH Week

Sat. 1/31 – King of the Motos Qualifying Rounds
Sun. 2/1 – King of the Motos Race
Mon. 2/2 – Pre-running day/ ULTRA4 vs. Rock Bouncer Shootout
Tue. 2/3 – 4 Wheel Parts Time Trials & Qualifying rounds – Including LCQ and Modified cars
Wed. 2/4 – 4 Wheel Parts Time Trials & Qualifying rounds continued
Wed. 2/4 – KOH UTV Race
Thur. 2/5 Smittybilt Every Man Challenge (Stocks, Mods, Specs and Legends)
Fri. 2/6 Nitto King of The Hammers*The Big Race*
Sat. 2/7 KOH The Experience

KOH is less than two months away. I know we have a few guys already committed to heading down for some spectating. Anyone else interested or planning on attending? It's a pretty surreal experience, and a total blast. I need to secure my vacation time still, but I'm planning on heading down for the week again.

Trip report from last year, TORXreport KOH 2014.

After spending alot of time planning for this trip and then not making it last year, I promised myself to make it this year.

Hotel rooms were booked a month ago....I am leaving on the 2nd, hope to be back home on the 9th....taking the extra long way home through San Diego, Super Cross is the 7th.

After spending alot of time planning for this trip and then not making it last year, I promised myself to make it this year.

Hotel rooms were booked a month ago....I am leaving on the 2nd, hope to be back home on the 9th....taking the extra long way home through San Diego, Super Cross is the 7th.
Nice! Where are you staying, Yucca or Lucerne Valley?

We'll definitely have to meet up at some point.

Remember my buddy Mark from NWFest with the JK? Well he is from Hesperia and he booked the hotel. I'll have to check but I think we are staying in Hesperia or Victorville.

im still dreaming im looking for a deck over goose neck that will hull 2 or my camper and one. if I get a 2 car goose any one want to go in on fuel to go??

I have a 53' wedge for sale! Will haul 3 jeeps :)

Even if its not, just drill a hole in the roof and install a 2 5/16 ball with some JB weld and off you go!

Back