• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

kayak and gear 4 sale

pyrothugg

NAXJA Forum User
whats for sale: pyranha s:6 msrp: was $849 brand new also included is 1 set of j hooks for carrying kayak on vehicle valued at around $125,carbon fiber whitewater paddle valued at $140,a collapsable alluminum paddle valued at around 50 bux, helmet valued at 90 bux, emergency strobe valued at 40 bux,kokatat dry top cost me over $175,skirting paid over $125 for it (so water does not penetrate the cockpit)....I also have included some misc. stuff i am throwing in for free because i am unsure of what they cost and cannot factor it into the price. these include- a cover for over the cockpit while it is mounted on top of a vehicle not only increases aerodynamics by creating less drag it makes a pocket of space you can use between the cockpit and the cover which can house or carry all of your gear while traveling and or storing it.might have been like 40 bux but im not sure. there is also a bilge sponge which is used to soak up any water that may come in while entering or exiting the kayak. i am also including in the sale i have no idea what it cost- maybe like 15 dollars as well as a paddle strap which is usefull if you are kayaking and drop your paddle- the paddle leash keeps it within arms reach so you are not having to paddle down a whole river without a paddle. i will also include anyother odds and ends pieces i find once again free of cost. all together this is worth a lot more then i am asking I have moved and had this whole sale with the addition of a lot of other stuff up before on craigs for listed as a package deal for 1300 but since then have sold some of the stuff. the remaining items i have for sale are all listed above. below is a little bit more info on whats left:
the pyranha s:6 200 series kayak will fit a small to moderately sized adult, it has been moderately used with usual scratches which should be expected for a used kayak- the kayak has also been modified with over $65 worth of custom padding which can be removed with little hassle or added to for more compfort, all other gear is in good condition the dry top was only worn 3 times and cost $175 new its kokatat pack-lite with all seals neck wrist and waist in perfect condition,the skirting is the only object for sale that has any real damage at all- located on the front hahlf of it there is a small abrasion not a tear or a hole or anything of the sort- it is just something i noticed and it must haved happened while we moved it looks like something just was rubbing against it for a while while it was in transport to the new house and has worn away the color and what looks like a few layers of material however i took the kayak,my paddle and the rest of my remaining gear for one last hurah down some waterfalls and some decent whitewater rapids and no water penetrated any of the gear including the skirting...this is a great starter boat with tons of extras included at a low price. i just have to get it out of here im 21 and have limited space this stuff is just to big and not getting used enough,its great for anyone who wants to enjoy whitewater and or flat water or just float around in a pond. if interested call my cell phone day or night 717-873-3270 if i dont answer leave a message and I will get back to you. or you can email me at [email protected] the price is $1000 obo. if you dont think this is a good deal your crazy. but it must go and must go fast no unreasonable offer will be turned down. pictures can be seen at
http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/gotajeep/the jeeps/for sale/

oh yea sorry i will not ship it is to big and to much hassel to ship and no out of state checks they take 5 days to clear at my bank and money is tight right now so the sooner the better

yea tons of run ons i wrote this up after i had a 3rd guy try to scam me by sending me a check from a closed account and having me pay for a shipping company so yea unfortunately no shipping and the items are being sold as a package deal. an yes run ons are my specilty. i hate grammer

All my checks are Nigerian... damn. :confused1

kayak+gear is $1000 package deal. no out of pennsylvania checks, and no shipping anywhere. anyother questions just ask im working on getting pics up.

whats for sale:
pyranha s:6 msrp: was $849 brand new
1 set of j hooks for carrying kayak on vehicle valued at around $125,
carbon fiber whitewater paddle valued at $140
a collapsable alluminum paddle valued at around 50 bux
, helmet valued at 90 bux,
emergency strobe valued at 40 bux,
kokatat dry top cost me over $175,
skirting paid over $125 for it (so water does not penetrate the cockpit)....
I also have included some misc. stuff i am throwing in for free because i am unsure of what they cost and cannot factor it into the price. these include-
a cover for over the cockpit while it is mounted on top of a vehicle not only increases aerodynamics by creating less drag it makes a pocket of space you can use between the cockpit and the cover which can house or carry all of your gear while traveling and or storing it.might have been like 40 bux but im not sure. there is also a bilge sponge which is used to soak up any water that may come in while entering or exiting the kayak. i am also including in the sale i have no idea what it cost- maybe like 15 dollars as well as a paddle strap which is usefull if you are kayaking and drop your paddle- the paddle leash keeps it within arms reach so you are not having to paddle down a whole river without a paddle. i will also include anyother odds and ends pieces i find once again free of cost. all together this is worth a lot more then i am asking which is $1000

Back