• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Katemcy May 23rd-25th

BIgDaddyChia

RRC Organizer
Ok lets try to make a big showing with Naxja to Katemcy. I dont care if it takes you Seven hours(Its only 5 from Dallas Kendrick), but you have got to make this event. You have not wheelend in Texas until you have wheeled Katemcy.

I will try and make it but I am sure I wont be able too.

Ok lets try to make a big showing with Naxja to Katemcy. I dont care if it takes you Seven hours(Its only 5 from Dallas Kendrick), but you have got to make this event. You have not wheelend in Texas until you have wheeled Katemcy.

I just checked Google Maps, and yeah, it's only 5. I bow before your superior knowledge. I'm still not going, though.

IN FOR TEH WIN!! We need everybody to go, it'll be fun!!

I just checked Google Maps, and yeah, it's only 5. I bow before your superior knowledge. I'm still not going, though.

Why not?

It is over 7 hours for me..... No way i will be able to make it.

My son's birthday is that weekend. NO way I'm gonna make it. Wife would slaughter me.

Just take the kid with ya. oh and take the wife to or well you might have to sleep on the couch. problem solved. :jester::jester::jester:

Just take the kid with ya. oh and take the wife to or well you might have to sleep on the couch. problem solved. :jester::jester::jester:

Let me elaborate. It's my son's FIRST birthday. We'll have a house full of family. Pretty sure they don't want to spend the weekend camping with us. :)

If I'm ever gonna wheel there I better make it.

Back