• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just Droppin In

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
Been on Naxja for a couple years now, but haven't posted in this Section. My name is Cory and i live in Greensboro, NC
Rig of choice:
97 XJ 4.0L
4.5" Rusty's/Pro Comp Lift
33x12.50x15 BFG At's
15x8 Soft 8's
Surco Rack with 4 130w 8" Pro Comp Lights
Thrush Welded Muffler
Pro Comp LCA's
p_00078-1.jpg

p_00079-1.jpg

p_00080-1.jpg

Hey Cory, I live in Greensboro too, where abouts? We are all going down to URE this weekend you might want to think about doing a ride or two with us. If you ever need any help with anything I'd be glad to give a hand, just send me a PM.
-Matt

Hey Cory, I live in Greensboro too, where abouts? We are all going down to URE this weekend you might want to think about doing a ride or two with us. If you ever need any help with anything I'd be glad to give a hand, just send me a PM.
-Matt

Hey Matt, I live right off Guilford college rd right at I-40 at that Sheetz Gas station. and man, i wish i could go to ure this weekend, but i gotta spend it trimming up the fenders, and balancing the tires, re doing my exhaust, and fixing my tail light to get it to pass inspection. But hopefully i can get down there again before dec. 12

New Jeep looks great Cory!

I'm trying to head to URE with some people on the weekend of the 22nd....probably camp there if it's not too terribly cold. If you've got nothin going on that weekend you're more than welcome to come with us.

Hey Matt, I live right off Guilford college rd right at I-40 at that Sheetz Gas station. and man, i wish i could go to ure this weekend, but i gotta spend it trimming up the fenders, and balancing the tires, re doing my exhaust, and fixing my tail light to get it to pass inspection. But hopefully i can get down there again before dec. 12

Ah, You can get all that stuff done in a matter of a few hours. As close as you are you can make it! We need some more people!

1. I have a angle grinder
2. Wal-Mart Balances Tires for CHEAP
3. Hell with the exhaust for URE
4. The Pick-N-Pull on Wendover has a few 97+ taillights
5. I only live about 10 minutes from you.

Easy Fix!

4. The Pick-N-Pull on Wendover has a few 97+ taillights

Where on Wendover? I grew up in the GSO/HP area, but have since moved away about two and a half years ago....don't recall a pick-n-pull type junk yard out there...

It's where Wendover and Burlington Rd. become one. There is a National Guard armory right near it and two regular junkyards and also a new GTCC campus.

HA, got Discount tire to balance my tires for free, although i still cant find the weights anywhere. Still need to trim my rears some more and DEF trim the front backs, they rub like crazy when i turn.

It's where Wendover and Burlington Rd. become one. There is a National Guard armory right near it and two regular junkyards and also a new GTCC campus.

Ahh I see.....been a long time since i've been out that way....

Cleaned it up today and waxed the hell out of it, trying to restore some of that shine.
Planning on rhino lining the rockers and the underbelly.
BTW: Anyone know what the legal tint limit is? thinking about getting my windows tinted here soon. I hate everyone being able to see what i got in the heep.

I believe it's either 30-35% in the front and 50% in the back.

Look around at some pictures of mine...I had mine done as dark as legally possible a couple of years ago. If you can't find any on here and are on FB, look me up on there and i'll add you.

Better yet...here's a decent picture...back in it's stock days. It looks better in the sunlight. Mine came just like yours did from the factory, with zero tint.

hpim1376jp9.jpg

What's your full name and I'll add you on FB

Cleaned it up today and waxed the hell out of it, trying to restore some of that shine.
Planning on rhino lining the rockers and the underbelly.
BTW: Anyone know what the legal tint limit is? thinking about getting my windows tinted here soon. I hate everyone being able to see what i got in the heep.

No tint on the windshield. 35% on the front windows (you can get away with 32%), and there is no limit on the rest since it is an suv.

Back