• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junkyards in SE Va?

cklaus

NAXJA Forum User
So how do you guys find junkyards in your area? I'm semi-new to southeast VA, (Blacksburg) and my buddy (who's also new to the area) just bought an 87 and needs a center console but neither one of us know where any are. I have tried googling a search but not much came up. I think we'd be willing to drive up to 1.5 hours. I'd want to find a U-pull yard as they tend to give better deals (from what i hear). I hit up my local yellow pages but they didn't give me much to go on. Anyone know of a junkyard in Wytheville, I had a previous car towed there from insurance and it still had a lot of custom stuff i'd like to pull back off.

Any tips on how to deal with the local yards for the best deals would be appreciated too.

I go to Boggs in White Sulpher Springs WVA, its about 1.5 from Roanoke. Probably further from B'burg.

They have alot of XJ's but I can't remember if it is a u-pullit. I usually just call them and have them pull what I need so all I have to do is pick it up. I would like to find a true u-pullit yard around the area myself.

Thier number is in the Roanoke phone book.

Back