• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July Photo Challenge Voting PART 1

July Photo Challenge Voting Part 1

• XJfire75

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • RenegadeStang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DrRandy

• callmebobbyt

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • SeansXJ

• Ghost

• Wwildman

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • grrlpwr

• JeepAddict85

• derrick94XJ

• High2by

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Shrek

NAXJA Forum User
Voting will be closing Friday July 31 at 11:59pm. Thank you to all who entered. It was nice to see more participation this month. As last month you guys get to help pick the theme for next month. So think about it and shot me a PM with your suggestions.

You Resident Ogre,
Mr. Shrek

Polls are limited to 13 and we had 20 people enter. There will be two polls with 10 members on each. Please only vote for one member, not one member per poll. If you don't see the member you want to vote for check the other pole.

Bigalpha was kind enough to make this a sticky for us until the weekend. Don't forget, voting ends tomorrow night.
Current standings:
MELKORsXJ-3
Ghost-2
YJ-GERERAL-2
Team Willys-2
OldBlueXJ-1
fast64-1
Callmebobbyt-1
Wwildman-1
High2by-1

Next month we could just PM the pics to you or email and then you can post them unde our names in the voting thread like a lot of the contests do it.

More work for yall though...just a thought.

I like these kinda things!

The easier way to do it is to close the submission thread after 10 entries. Those 10 entries are the ones who get to be voted on.

Then you open a voting thread.

If I was going to limit the submissions I would make it 13 (max. poll). Maybe we could form a panel of judges to pick the top 13 and then set up the voting poll to pick the winner.

Still needing suggestions for next months theme.

I did my civic duty and voted...

Because there are two polls, have a winner from each poll and then we will have a final showdown. That way we don't have to worry about people voting in only one poll.

Because there are two polls, have a winner from each poll and then we will have a final showdown. That way we don't have to worry about people voting in only one poll.

What say you Shrek? This is a good idea, :lecture: because I already voted in both polls.:dunce:

Oh well, I think most people followed the rules.... It is only an issue if there is a tie, but if there is, have a showdown like was mentioned where people vote on one or the other. However, I kinda doubt we will have an issue.

WAIT!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!! I found a photo that, although does not fit this months theme in any way, I couldn't help but post it. I found a photo of Shrek and Trail Rate This! Maybe I should've held onto it for next month's theme..."hot". LOL!

5970_112515123569_513373569_2192610_4296417_n.jpg

hmmmm seems like someone is color blind and missed the part in red that said..."Please only vote for one member, not one member per poll."
So much for the honor system.

Oh well, I think most people followed the rules....

Sorry! You guys have shamed me.....:anon: You can take my votes away as punishment. :twak:

Alright so it looks like I screwed up. I set the time for this poll to close at 11:59am and not pm. So if there is someone you would like to vote for on this poll, just post up your vote and it will count. If you already voted please don't post another vote. As in NO VOTING TWICE PLEASE!

Back